There is no dearth of choice when it comes to listing some of the most stunning locations in the world. Right from architectural bests to archeological wonders, there is one for everyone to plan your tours for many more years. There are some amazing places listed that can leave you mesmerized and craving for more. These places offer a life changing experience. You can bag your luggage and travel with friends and family and there is always more to be explored.
· Warm beaches of the Kauai, Hawaii receive heavy precipitation and are a complete tropical heaven. The adventure activities here are unlimited when it comes to swimming, biking, diving and hiking.
· French Polynesian island of Bora Bora is a barrier reef that was earlier a volcano. The ecosystem comprises of pristine blue water and reefs. The place is a reserved sanctuary.
· Longji or Longsheng in China is also known as dragon’s backbone. It resembles the dragon scales and rice fields wriggle around the mountains.
· Close to the Zambia border is the world famous Victoria Falls, the largest waterfalls when it comes to total area. It transports water of 1,088 cubic meters per second from a cliff of about 350 foot high.
· Amazon River is the lifeline of the biggest rainforest and is located in Brazil. The river is the largest in the world in terms of length. The rainforest contributes to almost half of all the rainforests in the world.
· One of the most amazing mountain views can be experienced at the Rainbow Mountains at the Zhangye Danxia located in China. The colors are associated with mineral traces in the mountain, this gives it a rich red, yellow and green color, that almost resembles a painting.
· This place is magical and is a pure delight for adventure lovers; Railay in Thailand is accessible only by boat and is located in the Thai peninsula. Some of the most popular sightseeing destination includes limestone cliff, vast caves and swimming to the islands close by.
· This might look like a castle from the Forzen, but no, it is not animation; Neuschwanstein is located in the southern part of Germany and was built in the nineteenth century. The place was built after taking inspiration from the Disneyland version of Sleeping Beauty Castle. The place is apt for a summer visit and brings about calm.
· Experience the colorful arctic sky, a glorious view that is hard to find. Northern Lights is located in Iceland and is the most happening tourist sight in the world. The scene is unpredictable so ensure to wait to experience the miracle.
· Antarctica has a cold, dry and windy climate and is the highest of all the seven continents. The cold continental desert is home for millions of penguin species.
· Wyoming is home to the exotic wildlife particularly the Bison. The Yellowstone National Park is renowned for its variety of wildlife standing just a few feet away from you. It is one of the most visited places in the US.
· Want to watch the glaciers melt into the sea, Tracy Arm Fjords in Alaska is the place to be. You can see the Orcas, the predatory whale population in the region that is fast disappearing.
· Torres Del Paine located in the southern regions of Patagonia is a home to some stunning mountains, rivers, lakes and glaciers. The place is given the national park status. You can move towards the south of Patagonia to hike the granite peaks located in a stunning view.
· Move to the Arctic Ocean, in Svalbard in Norway, located in mainland Europe, the place has permanent settlement. You can spot reindeer, Arctic fox and polar bears without any effort in this region. Trekking is popular here.
· Moving to Burma you can spot the best temple architecture. The Bagan is ideally located in the median of Burma. The temple is the biggest concentration of the Buddhist temple that was built in the 11th century.
· Petra is a city in Jordan that is renowned for its architectural mastery. The place was formed in 312 BC. It is built on the sides of the rock cliff. Petra is a UNESCO World Heritage site and was not known until 1812.